Most of us immediately rush into the kitchen each morning to make a hot cup of coffee, so you may just need a charming coffee bar setup in your life! You deserve to carve out an aesthetically pleasing nook to display all of your coffee-making supplies. DIY coffee bars are a useful way to make your kitchen more cozy and friendly. I am sharing a few of my favorite coffee bar setup tips that may inspire you!
- Clear canisters make it easy to determine when you're running low on coffee-making essentials and also ensure that guests will be able to easily navigate their way around the kitchen.
- Stock up on coffee treats whether they're homemade or store-bought, and display them on a cake stand so guests feel like they're at their favorite cafe.
- Fill oil pourers with your favorite syrups to make custom beverages.
- During the work week, set out a travel mug so you can grab your coffee and go. To help you stay healthy during busy days, set a basket of fruit next to the coffee machine.
- Personalize your coffee station by adding a vase of flowers, coffee-related wall decor, or a small plant!
- Many coffee mugs are decor pieces in their own right and deserve to be displayed. In this case, you might prefer a mug rack. There are freestanding models, as well as wall-mounted units to choose from.
- DIY Coffee Bar Tips from HGTV.com